If you currently send Institutional or Professional claims to Tricare West (payer ID 99726, WESTR, 12C01, or SCWI0), you will need to enroll with HNFS to continue sending claims.
1. Go to https://www.hnfs.com
2. In the Spotlight section, select Join Our T2017 Provider Network.
3. Follow the instructions listed for your line of business.
If you would like to send electronic claims to and receive electronic reports from HNFS, please review the below steps.
1. Claims (837) – If you currently submit electronic claims to Tricare West, once you have enrolled as a provider no additional steps are needed to continue sending claims electronically.
2. ERA (835) – To receive payment remittances (835s) electronically you must complete the T2017 West Region Electronic Remittance Advice Enrollment form.
a. If you send to the 99726 or WESTR payer ID, use the following information in the ERA form:
i. Trading Partner ID: 7GW1200CO3
ii. Clearinghouse Name: Optum
iii. Clearinghouse Telephone Number: 866-367-9778
iv. Clearinghouse Email: https://secure.enshealth.com/customer%5center/
b. If you send to the 12C01 or SCWI0 payer ID, use the following information in the ERA form:
i. Trading Partner ID:
1. 7GW0171TN3 – Professional
2. 7GW0039TN3 - Institutional
ii. Clearinghouse Name: Change Healthcare
iii. Telephone Number: 800-845-6592
iv. Email Address: PayerRegistration@changehealthcare.com
NOTE: If you have multiple NPIs under a single Federal Tax ID/EIN, you must fill out a pre-enrollment form for each NPI.
3. EFT/Direct deposit – If you would like payments from HNFS to be transferred electronically to your bank, complete the T2017 West Region Electronic Funds Transfer Pre-Enrollment form.
a. If you have multiple NPIs under a single Federal Tax ID/EIN, you must fill out a pre-enrollment form for each NPI.
Oct 20, 09:13 MDT